Prepare this white maple praline fudge recipe for your next gathering! They will delight your guests with its crunchy maple nuggets.
Maple and pecans for a distinctly Canadian tradition in fudge !
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus chilling time
Serving: about 2.2 lb (1 kg)
- 1 1/2 lb (680 g) white baking chocolate or confectioners coating*
- 1 can (300 mL) Regular Eagle Brand® sweetened condensed milk
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup (125ml) pure maple sugar nuggets
- 1 cup (250 ml) chopped pecans
1. Melt coating with Eagle Brand and salt. Remove from heat; stir in pure maple sugar nuggets and nuts.
2. Spread evenly onto parchment paper-lined 8 or 9″ (2 L) square pan. Chill 2 hours or until firm.
3. Peel off paper and cut into squares. Store tightly covered at room temperature.