Prepare this creamy and deliciously sweet maple walnut cheesecake recipe. Maple syrup is an excellent substitute for sugar!
Prep Time:20 Min
Cook Time:50 Min
Ready In:1 Hr 10 Min
Ingredients (12 servings)
- 16 CHRISTIE Maple Leaf Cookies, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 (250 g) packages PHILADELPHIA Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup, divided
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons walnut pieces
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine crushed cookies, finely chopped walnuts and butter; press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup of the maple syrup in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing just until blended after each addition. Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until centre is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup maple syrup just before serving. Sprinkle with walnut pieces. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 26.9g
Source: Kraft Canada