Make fresh salads with this maple syrup vinaigrette recipe. Very quick and easy to prepare, it will enhance any greens or vegetables!
Preparation time: 5 min
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) pure maple syrup
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) prepared horseradish mustard
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) red wine vinegar
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Combine all ingredients, mix well, and chill.
- Serve with salads and raw vegetables.
Lisa’s advice: Excellent on a green salad with nasturtium flowers.