- ½ cup of unsweetened dairy-tree milk of your choice (almond, soy, coconut, etc.)
- ½ tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 tbsp. peanut or almond butter
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- ½ cup rolled oats
- To a mason jar or small bowl with a lid, add almond milk, chia seeds, peanut butter, and maple syrup and stir with a spoon to combine.
- Add oats and stir a few more times. Then press down with a spoon to ensure all oats have been moistened and are immersed in almond milk.
- Cover securely with a lid or seal and set in the refrigerator overnight (or for at least 6 hours) to set/soak.
- The next day, open and enjoy as is or garnish with desired toppings.
Note: You can also heat your oats. Add more liquid as needed if oats get too thick/dry.
*Overnight oats will keep in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Not freezer friendly.
Adapted from: Minimalist Baker