Make a change from your traditional maple syrup pie with this maple syrup and chèvre pie recipe! Use our pure maple syrup for optimal taste.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 to 40 minutes
Ingredients (6 to 8 serving)
- 450 g (1 lb) goat’s milk cheese
- 250 mL (1 cup) maple syrup
- 30 mL (2 tablespoons) flour
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 pie crust
- 8 ground cherries (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180oC (350oF).
- Using a whisk, combine all the ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust. Bake for approximately 35 to 40 minutes. Garnish with ground cherries.