Give a good maple flavor to your meats on the BBQ with this maple steak grilling marinade recipe! Use it to marinate your beef or chicken.
For grilling on BBQ or in the oven.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp of white wine vinegar or pure maple wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder or one-two chopped gloves of fresh garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp of ginger powder
- 3/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 chopped green onions
- 1 tsp of half grinded pepper grains
- Variation for chicken: add 1 tsp of dried basil
- In a big bowl, mix all the ingredients.
- Place the pieces of meat of your choice in the marinade, cover and put in refrigerator for at least 4 hours before grilling them on the BBQ or in the oven.
Photo: Le Palais Gourmand