Boost your energy with this maple anf fruits jelly candies recipe! They will please your whole family.
Ingredients (6 servings)
- 1 cup of strawberries or mixed berries
- 1/3 cup of water
- ¼ cup plain gelatin
- 1 lemon juice
- 2 tsp. or more maple syrup, to taste
- Mix the fruit with lemon juice and water.
- Heat the coulis obtained in a saucepan over medium heat. Gently stir in the maple syrup and gelatin, stirring until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Pour the preparation into molds or a glass dish. Refrigerate for at least 45 minutes.
- Unmold the candies from the molds or cut the preparation in the glass dish with a knife.
Adapted from the book: La cuisine pour sportifs