So good and nutritious for breakfast with milk or yogurt. Add a banana or another fresh fruit in your bowl.
- 250g oatmeal
- 75g almonds
- 75g cashews
- 50g sesame seeds
- 50g pumpkins seeds
- 5 tbsp of pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp of olive oil or canola oil
Personalise the recipe by adding your favorite ingredients such as other kinds of nuts (pecans, hazelnuts, walnuts…), seeds (sunflower, linen …) or dry fruits (cranberries, blueberries, apricots, figs…)
1. Preheat oven at 350°F 180°C
2. In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients
3. In a casserole, mix maple syrup and oil. Cook over a moderate heat. When preparation is hot, mix with the dry ingredients. Put parchment paper in a baking tray. Spread the mixture on one coat.
4. Cook for 30 minutes. Stir often.
5. Ready when golden color.
6. Keep in a hermetic can.
Adapted from Mélanie’s recipe “Une irrésistible envie de…”