Prepare these sweet maple chicken wings recipe for your next gathering! They will delight your guests. Prepare them with our pure maple syrup!
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Salt and pepper
- 3 lb chicken wings
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the chicken wings to make the marinade.
- Add the chicken, coat well, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Remove and drain the wings, reserving the marinade.
- Arrange the wings on the baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove the wings from the oven, brush with the marinade and return to the oven for about 10 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, pour the rest of the marinade into a small saucepan and let thicken over low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Serve to accompany the chicken wings.
Source: Federation of Quebec Maple Syrup Producers