Prepare this marinated maple and red wine lamb steak recipe, for a delicately sweet taste. Use our pure maple syrup for optimal taste!
Ingredients (8 servings)
- 8 lamb steaks in the leg, bone in
- 1 lemon, rind and juice
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) red wine
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) pure maple syrup
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) fresh parsley, chopped
- To taste pepper
- Pour the lemon juice in a bowl. Add half the lemon rind and the remaining ingredients for the marinade. Mix well.
- Pour over the meat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Drain the steaks and grill for at least 12 minutes to obtain medium doneness.
- Turn the steaks halfway through the cooking time, and season to taste.
- Sprinkle with lemon rind and fresh parsley and serve.