Try this irresistible maple pie recipe. Prepare it with our pure Quebec maple syrup for an optimal taste that everyone will love!
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus baking time
Preheat To: 425ºF (220ºC)
Cooking: 15-20 minutes
Ingredients (6-8 servings)
- 1 (9″/23 cm) unbaked pie shell
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (300 mL) Regular or Low-Fat Eagle Brand® sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) maple syrup
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) walnut or pecan pieces (optional)
- In medium bowl beat eggs; stir in Eagle Brand and maple syrup until thoroughly combined. Pour into prepared shell. Sprinkle nuts over top, if desired.
- Bake 10 minutes at 425ºF (220ºC).
- Reduce heat to 350ºF (180ºC). Continue baking 15 to 20 minutes longer or until set.