- 3 tbsp. cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup of water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse the cranberries.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth. Add water if necessary.
- Serve with a salad or as a marinade for chicken or tempeh.
* Keeps 1 week in the refrigerator in an airtight container and 1 month in the freezer.
Adapted from the book: La cuisine pour sportifs