Impress your guests with this maple baked brie recipe. A delight to share with a fresh baguette. Your guests will be delighted!
Prep Time: 5 Min
Cook Time: 10 Min
Ready In: 15 Min
Ingredients (24 servings)
- 1 (14 ounce) round Brie cheese
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups pure maple syrup (golden)
- 1 18-inches French baguette, cut into 3/4-inch slices
- Preheat oven to 200°F (95°C). Place the unwrapped Brie cheese into a baking dish, sprinkle with walnuts, and pour maple syrup over the nuts and cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese warms and softens, about 10 minutes. Serve cheese with slices of baguette.
Lisa’s advice: maple syrup can be replaced by 1/3 cup of pure granulated maple sugar.
Source: Starflow, edited by Allrecipes