- PURE MAPLE SYRUP
- PURE MAPLE SPREAD
- MAPLE CARAMEL
- MAPLE JELLY
- PURE MAPLE SUGAR
- SWEETS-Candies & Lollipops
- MAPLE WINE VINEGAR
- MAPLE SUGAR & FRUITS
- MAPLE SPREAD & FRUITS
- AROMATISED MAPLE SYRUP
- PANCAKE- WAFFLE MIXES
- GIFT IDEAS
- MAPLE WEDDING FAVOURS
- ON SALE
- MAPLE TEAS & MORE
- MAPLE SEASONING
- O CANADA MARTINETTE
Glass cups of maple syrup
Preparation : 30 min Cooking : 20 min Cooling : 6 h
6 glass cups
For the maple jelly :
- 2 tsp de gelatin
- 1 cup water (250 ml)
- 3/4 cup of maple syrup (180 ml)
(or use La Ferme Martinette's maple jelly)
For the maple apples:
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup (125 ml)
- 2 apples (Cortland) peeled and cut in dices
For the crunchy :
- 1/2 cup of flour (80 g)
- 3 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/4 cup of unsalted butter (50 g)
For the creamy yogurt :
- 1 cup of creamy yogurt nature (250 ml)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
1.To prepare the maple jelly: in a bowl, sprinkle the powdered gelatin over 1/4 cup of water (60ml) let it swell for 5 minutes. Keep away.
In a pan, boil the rest of the ingredients. Add gelatin and mix well until dissolved. Seperate in 6 glass cups. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
LISA'S ADVICE: In the microwave or in a pan, melt Martinette's maple jelly and seperate in 6 glass cups. Refrigerate.
2. For the maple apples: In a large pan, boil the maple syrup and the apples. Cook until tender apples and syrupous juice. Refrigerate 2 hours.
3. For the crunchy: preheat the oven at 350°F (180°C). Cover bottom of cooking sheet with sulfurised paper.
Mix well the dry ingredients. Add butter until granulated texture. Equally distribute in the pan. Cook for 10 minutes. Stir and cook another 7 minutes or until golden crisp. Cool down.
4. For the yogurt: Blend creamy yogurt with maple syrup.
5. Divide the yogurt on the maple jelly. Cover with the maple apples and top with crunchy.
Source: Recipe inspired from Miss Diane www.odelices.com
Picture: Miss Diane