- PURE MAPLE SYRUP
- PURE MAPLE SPREAD
- MAPLE CARAMEL
- MAPLE JELLY
- PURE MAPLE SUGAR
- SWEETS-Candies & Lollipops
- MAPLE WINE VINEGAR
- MAPLE SUGAR & FRUITS
- MAPLE SPREAD & FRUITS
- AROMATISED MAPLE SYRUP
- PANCAKE- WAFFLE MIXES
- GIFT IDEAS
- MAPLE WEDDING FAVORS
- ON SALE
White butter perfumed with maple
The white butter is a famous sauce of accompaniment for the fish and the seafoods. Excellent with the lobster.
125 ml (1/2 cup) of dry white wine
30 ml (2 tbs) of chopped grey shallots
125 ml (1/2 cup) of cream 15 %
60 ml (4 tsp) of butter in small cubes
Salt and pepper to the taste
30 ml (2 tbs) of pure maple wine vinegar Martinette
* In a pan, mix the white wine and the shallots.
* Cook over a low heat up to the complete reduction of the wine. It is important that there is no more liquid. Otherwise, the cream will part in the following stage.
* Pour the cream and reduce by half.
* By whipping constantly, incorporate the cold butter into small cubes to obtain a homogeneous mixture. Salt and pepper. Remove from stove then add the maple wine vinegar. Serve hot.