- PURE MAPLE SYRUP
- PURE MAPLE SPREAD
- MAPLE CARAMEL
- MAPLE JELLY
- PURE MAPLE SUGAR
- SWEETS-Candies & Lollipops
- MAPLE WINE VINEGAR
- MAPLE SUGAR & FRUITS
- MAPLE SPREAD & FRUITS
- AROMATISED MAPLE SYRUP
- PANCAKE- WAFFLE MIXES
- GIFT IDEAS
- MAPLE WEDDING FAVOURS
- ON SALE
- MAPLE TEAS & MORE
- MAPLE SEASONING
- O CANADA MARTINETTE
Turkey roast stuffed with fruits and Maple syrup sauce
Preparation : 20 minutes
Cooking : 90 minutes
Servings : 6
Method : Grilled or BBQ
Cut : Turkey roast
Cut : Turkey roast
- 225 g (1/2 lb) of raw minced turkey
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) canola oil
- 2 french dried shallots finely cut
- 8 dried apricots
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) dried cranberries
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) salted or unsalted pistachios
- 1 egg
- Few sage leaves
- 1 branch of thyme
- Salt and pepper at taste
- 1 kg (about 2 lbs) piece of fresh turkey roast, without skin
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of melted butter
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) of pure maple syrup
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of pure maple sugar
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of balsamic vinegar
1. In a pan, cook oil and shallots until tender.
2. Add minced turkey and cook until it looses the pink color.
3. Meanwhile, cut fineley the apricots, cranberries and pistachios.
4. Out of fire, add the rest of the ingredients to the cooked meat, seasonned, mix well and let it completely cool down.
1. Preheat oven at 160°C (325°F).
2. Open flat the roast. spread the stuffing, roll and attached the roast.
3. Put in an oven pan.
4. In a bowl, mix well the butter, maple syrup, maple sugar and balsamic vinegar.
5. Spread over the turkey roast and slowly cook in preheat oven for about 1h 15 minutes or until the inserted thermometre in the flesh of the turkey ( not in the stuffing) indicates 77°C (170°F).
6. Baste meat regularly with the cooking juice added with a little of water if needed.
7. After cooking, cover the roast with aluminium paper and let stand for few minutes before serving.
8. Unglaze and filter the meat juice if needed.
9. Cut in slices and serve with oven potatoes and a sauté of bettraves' leaves ( leaves from beets).