- PURE MAPLE SYRUP
- PURE MAPLE SPREAD
- MAPLE CARAMEL
- MAPLE JELLY
- PURE MAPLE SUGAR
- SWEETS-Candies & Lollipops
- MAPLE WINE VINEGAR
- MAPLE SUGAR & FRUITS
- MAPLE SPREAD & FRUITS
- AROMATISED MAPLE SYRUP
- PANCAKE- WAFFLE MIXES
- GIFT IDEAS
- MAPLE WEDDING FAVOURS
- ON SALE
- MAPLE TEAS & MORE
- MAPLE SEASONING
- O CANADA MARTINETTE
Philly Sugar Shack Maple Walnut Cheesecake
"The warm and comforting flavors of maple and walnuts pair deliciously in this rich and creamy cheesecake."
Prep Time:20 Min Cook Time:50 Min Ready In:1 Hr 10 Min
Original Recipe Yield 12 servings
- 16 CHRISTIE Maple Leaf Cookies, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 (250 g) packages PHILADELPHIA Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup, divided
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons walnut pieces
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine crushed cookies, finely chopped walnuts and butter; press firmly onto bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup of the maple syrup in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing just until blended after each addition. Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until centre is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup maple syrup just before serving. Sprinkle with walnut pieces. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 320 | Total Fat: 26.9g | Cholesterol: 137mg
Source: Kraft Canada