- PURE MAPLE SYRUP
- PURE MAPLE SPREAD
- MAPLE CARAMEL
- MAPLE JELLY
- PURE MAPLE SUGAR
- SWEETS-Candies & Lollipops
- MAPLE WINE VINEGAR
- MAPLE SUGAR & FRUITS
- MAPLE SPREAD & FRUITS
- AROMATISED MAPLE SYRUP
- PANCAKE- WAFFLE MIXES
- GIFT IDEAS
- MAPLE WEDDING FAVORS
- ON SALE
Facebook Contest-Rules & Regulations
Rules and Regulations
1. The contest "BE A FAN OF LA FERME MARTINETTE" is run by La Ferme Martinette- Division Gourmet Érable inc. (Hereinafter: the "Contest Organizers"). It takes place on the Internet November 30, 2011 to December 18, 2011 at 23:59 ET (hereinafter the "Contest Period").
2. This contest is open to all residents of Canada aged 18 and older at the time of entry. Excluded are employees, agents and representatives from La Ferme Martinette, their subsidiaries, their advertising and promotional partners, participating merchants, suppliers of prizes, materials and services related to this contest or any Another speaker directly related to this contest their legal or de facto spouse and all persons with whom such employees, representatives and agents reside.
HOW TO ENTER
3. To participate, go to the Facebook page of La Ferme Martinette and become a fan by clicking on the Like button and register with the form of the newsletter available on the same page.
4. No purchase necessary. Join the contest by visiting the website of La Ferme Martinette at www.finemapleproducts.com. Click the button Facebook and then I click on the "Christmas Contest" in the left navigation Facebook, located under the image of the profile. Complete the registration form. Enter your name, phone email address, correctly answer the mathematical question and click "Join."
5. Click the icon to submit your entry form no later than December 18, 2011 at 23:59 ET.
6. Participants must meet the following limits, otherwise the Contest Organizers reserve the right to cancel one or more of their holdings:
7. There will be a limit of one entry per person included in the website.
8. A person may not register more than once and use a single e-mail address is permitted per person, if a person has more than one.
MECHANIC OF CONTEST
9. There will be a total of five (5) winners in a draw. The winners will be announced on the website within 5 days following the draw.
The prints will be on the following date to 10:00 (ET):
On December 19, 2011
10. Each winner will receive the package MAPLE DELUXE GIFT BOX CHRISTMAS worth approximately seventy Canadian dollars (C $ 70) each.
Contents of gift boxes:
• Pure maple syrup Canada NO1 Extra-CLEAR glass bottle of 250ml traditional sugar shack
• A Pure maple spread (pure maple butter) 265 g
• a maple caramel 265 g
• a pure maple sugar 150g
• 1 box of pure maple soft sweets 100g
• 5 clear sweet maple syrup.
The total approximate value of all prizes is $ 350 CDN.
11. The following conditions apply to prices:
12. The prize is not exchangeable.
13. The price is not refundable.
14. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
15. The prize is not transferable.
16. The prize must be accepted as awarded.
17. All draws will take place at the respective dates at 10:00 ET in Coaticook, in the office of La Ferme Martinette - Division Gourmet Maple. at 1728 ch. Martineau, Coaticook, QC. A random draw will be held among all eligible entries registered in accordance with paragraphs four (4) and five (5), to award the prizes as described above.
18. There is a limit of one prize per person and per household.
19. The chances that the entry of a participant being randomly selected depend on the number of entries recorded in accordance with paragraphs four (4) and five (5) above.
CLAIM A PRIZE
20. To be declared a winner, selected entrant must:
21. I selected the icon on the Facebook page of La Ferme Martinette, and
22. you must fill out the registration on the site of La Ferme Martinette, and
23. have correctly answered the skill-testing question posed on the ballot, and
24. be contacted by the contest organizers within five (5) business days of random selection, and
25. sign the Declaration and Release of Liability (hereinafter the "Declaration Form") that will be sent and return it to the contest organizers no later than within 15 days of receipt.
26. Failure to comply with a condition mentioned in paragraph above, or any other conditions specified in these rules of participation, the participation of the selected candidate will be canceled and a new draw for the prize will be conducted in accordance with this regulation until an entrant is selected and declared winner.
27. Within days of receiving the Declaration Form completed and signed, the contest organizers will send the prize to the winner in the mail.
28. Verification. Entries are subject to verification by the contest organizers. Any entry that is, as the case may be, incomplete, fraudulent, submitted late, which does not have the correct answer to the skill-testing question will automatically be rejected and will not be entitled to a prize.
29. In non-compliance. The contest organizers reserve the right to disqualify any person or cancel one or more entries of any person participating in this contest or trying to participate by means contrary to law or likely to be unfair to other participants (eg entries exceeding the allowable limit, hacking, etc.).. This person may be referred to judicial authorities.
30. Acceptance of the prize. All prizes must be accepted as described herein and shall not be transferred to another person, substituted for another prize or exchanged in whole or in part against the money, subject to what is provided in the paragraphs below.
31. Substitution of Prizes. In the event that, for reasons unrelated to the winners, the contest organizers can not award a prize (or portion of prize) as described in these rules, they reserve the right to award a prize (or portion of prize) of similar nature and equivalent value or, at their sole discretion, the value of the prize (or portion of prize) the settlement money.
32. Refusal to accept a prize. The refusal of a randomly selected person to accept a prize under the terms of this Regulation releases the contest organizers from any obligation related to the award to that person.
33. Liability limit - use of prize. Any person selected dégageLa Martinette Farm, their affiliates, their advertising and promotional agencies, their employees, agents and representatives from liability for any damages that may occur due to the acceptance or use of its price. To be declared a winner and prior to receiving his prize, the selected person agrees to sign, if required, a form of declaration to that effect.
34. Limitation of Liability - operation of the contest. Farm Martinette, their affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies, their employees, agents and representatives disclaim any responsibility for faulty computer components, software or communication lines, related to any faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible or erased computer or network, and can limit the possibility or prevent any person from entering the contest. Farm Martinette, their affiliates, their advertising and promotional agencies, their employees, agents and representatives waive all liability for any damage or loss that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by the downloading any software or any form and by the transmission of any information concerning the contest.
35. Change. The contest organizers reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this contest in whole or in part in the event that an event would occur, an error or intervention human could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the contest as provided for in this Regulation, and that, subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec if required. In all cases, the contest organizers, their affiliates, their advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers of products or services related to this contest and their employees, agents and representatives, shall be held to award more prizes than those indicated in these rules or to award prizes otherwise than in accordance with this Regulation.
36. Unable to act - labor dispute. Farm Martinette, their affiliates, their advertising and promotional agencies, their employees, agents and representatives shall have no liability of any nature whatsoever in all cases where their inability to act results from an event or a situation beyond their control or a strike, lockout or other labor dispute at their location or the locations of the organizations or businesses whose services are used to hold this contest.
37. Limitation of Liability - participation. By entering or attempting to participate in this contest, no responsibility contest organizers, their affiliates, their advertising and / or promotion, employees, agents and representatives from any damage that may occur as Because of its participation or attempted participation in the contest.
38. Authorization. By entering this contest, the winner authorizes the Contest Organizers, their partners and representatives to use, if required, their name, photograph, likeness, prize statement, place of residence and / or voice without further compensation, and at their discretion and without limit on the period of use, in any media worldwide, for advertising or for any other purpose deemed relevant.
39. Communication with participants. No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with entrants in this contest except with those selected for an award.
40. Decisions of the contest organizers. Any decision of the contest organizers or their representatives regarding this contest are final and without appeal, subject to any decision of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec in connection with any matter within its jurisdiction.
41. Dispute. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
42. Identification of the participant. For purposes of this regulation, the entrant is the person whose name appears on the ballot and it is this individual that the prize will be awarded if selected and declared winner.